Getting your customers involved in your business requires a little effort – but when done right, will help you gain and retain new customers. Here’s how to get regular customer engagement for your establishment:
Engage Your Customers!
Engaging people is an excellent idea to add that little ‘heart’ to your restaurant. People are moved by stories of communities, families, friend circles and so forth. You can put photographs, use stories – anything that you feel will involve more people and build that human connection. And while some of these are easy to institute, others do take a little time but pay off in huge dividends.
Here are some ideas that can help you get started:
- Hold giveaways for people with the coolest stories
- Schedule activities that require group participation
- Run campaigns on special occasions/days and events and put them up on your outlet, online
- Announce winners on social media and mailers
- Encourage them to invite more people
- Start a Facebook Check-In program. When someone Checks-in it is seen in their news feed for all their friends and family to see where they are eating. This is seen as a personal endorsement of your business!
- 92% of people act on and trust the recommendations of friends and family
- Recent Facebook algorithm changes now prioritize what friends and family share
- Facebook Check-ins are a powerful form of word-of-mouth marketing
- People will engage, like and share the posts of family and friends before others
Take a look at this video to see how the Facebook Check-In Program can introduce your retail shop or restaurant to thousands of new customers for a very low cost!